24 May 2006

dumbass douchebaggery

I have no Internet because my $#% roommate cancelled it WITHOUT telling me.

'Oh because we (him and his dimwit girlfriend) are going to Asia so we don't want to pay and not use it for 3 months' Meanwhile, I'm in this damn city for another month with no Internet.

He could have asked them to cancel it only a month later, or leave me to settle the cancellation and I would have gladly paid for that month alone. Not that I need to, since my lease clearly says that internet is included in the rent.

So well, I'll be posting sporadically and possible with heavy backdating. In the meantime, here are some amusing links I've been meaning to post.

Pablo Francisco - One man, one desiYUR!

Judson Laipply - The evolution of crazy dance moves that somehow we thought were cool haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really bad for you, I hope that you'll get soon a real access to the internet

Anonymous said...

So that's why. No wonder it's because of egg and potato.