08 November 2006

how to get internet in 58 days

Wow. That only took like 2 whole months!
To put the whole story in point form:

- Clear it with the roommates
- Paying 27.50 Eur to reactivate old phone line
- Bitch about having to pay 15 Eur/month just to keep phone line alive without being able to call
- Apply with ISP
- Wait for them to mail my modem over
- Wait for them to mail my modem over
- Wait for them to mail my modem over
- Find out that the postal service is on strike
- Bitch about the postal service being on strike
- Wait for the strike to end
- Wait for the strike to end
- Wait for the strike to end

Remind me why I love France?

5 comments:

Gwen said...

hahah! you don't. maintenant, tu préfères l'angleterre.

Anonymous said...

because it isn't Singapore. bah.

Anonymous said...

ahaha

because France is the only place where you can find the best brownies in the all world ! ahah

char said...

It's true that I like england more and more, I wouldn't say love yet, that would be premature. Plus right now it's prob cold and gray, hmmm...

It's true that I like it cos it's not singapore, crawling with short skinny girls

But it's NOT true that france is the only place where I can find the best brownies because that would be generalizing. It's only chez mumu that i can find the best brownies. And if I kidnap mumu, I can get the brownies whereever I want whenever I want! Good idea, n'est-ce pas???

Anonymous said...

But it's NOT true that france is the only place where I can find the best brownies because that would be generalizing. It's only chez mumu that i can find the best brownies. And if I kidnap mumu, I can get the brownies whereever I want whenever I want! Good idea, n'est-ce pas???

>> So so sneaky !
But it's you... and it's chocolate, so I guess it's normal.
I think it will stay a hypothesis. We'll nerver know ! Better... it's just a dream... a sweet dream :D

Ahah
But don't forget our special chocolate-night !