26 January 2007

extreme makeover

Right now, the makeover doesn't look quite extreme. This blog will undergo some changes, hopefully that will just rev me up to write more and about more meaningful topics. And not just a little nip here and dash of botox there. This is the Travolta/Cage deal.

And if my neurons are all gassed up for the conception of a design (from scratch *fingers crossed*), I'd appreciate some spare neurons to come up with a new blog name. Not that dookie kookie is good enough anymore, but just that it was the only thing that came to me way back when.

Below are some suggestions from myself and from some of you crazy sods:

Sapps' contributions for a better world are:
  • Sunshine Tumbletots and Lollipops
  • Sweet Sunshine Rainbow (The ambassador of Bimboland is anxious to recruit!)

Chewie took a break from the real world to help out:
  • Purple Phone Box (Someone is sympathetic to my Doctor Who geekiness)
  • Charlie's World
  • Charmander (with the added incentive - as if the mockery does not suffice - of Chewie renaming his own blog 'Pikachu'. Note to those who don't know, Chewie's last name is Chu)

Gau put down his Vodka long enough to shout across the Channel:
  • Mon Blog à Toi (Literally translates to My Blog of Yours. My gang of barjots is comprised of a Me, You, Him, Her, It, One. And I'm not Me, but You)
  • Waitin' for Charl (How very Beckett, yet so enduring by the fact I'm always on time yeah? And coupled with a very very tortuous play on words that is French humour)

Sourgrapes pulled a Britism randomly out of the air upon request:
  • Taking the Mickey

Finally, some of my residual neuron power:
  • A Cert'ain Number o' Years (Just know that I reapeat this phrase randomly and obsessively with a Scottish accent)
  • Packrat Compulsive (Cos it's the truth)
  • Charlatan
  • Anything Goes
  • Splotch (Everyone can do with more onomatopoeia in their lives. And at one point in time, i had Splotch written in chocolate sauce on my forearm. Which is good enough reason for me)
  • Chinwagging (Britism meaning chatting, probably of the idle kind. I'm chuffed by this really)

Do your kind deed of the day and give an opinion.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like :
- Charmander
- Mon blog à Toi
- Waitin' for Charl'
- Splotch
- Chinwagging

I hope that'll help you choosing a new blog name...

Quixotism said...

I like my suggestions better! Although if you get Darren to rename his pikachu that will be priceless! And in return, I'll name mine insulin or something.. ha.

tim said...

I'd say charmander. Just because pikachu and insulin come with it. It's a great 3-for-1 deal if you ask me.

Mr. Chu said...

Pika pika! Chuuuu!!!

tim said...

Do it. PLEASE.

char said...

Lemme just say....

that you guys are choosing it for the wrong reasons!

Here i am, timidly holding out my hands to ask for help. And you guys have nothing but humiliation and mockery to fill them with... TSK TSK.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahhhh !!

I'd say... Splotch !
cos u know... it's splotch ! =D
*and I know you like écrabouiller, dégommer, exterminer, achever, écraser, exploser... things ;)*

This is the best idea you never had, congratulate your neuron for me.

Because it's an universal language, i hope it will be an universal agreement...

But if i had to choose another one, i'd say i like Packrat compulsive too...

Anonymous said...

Un jour tu te décides à finir ton extreme makeover ?

Anonymous said...

Heyos it's hweeboon/yangweewee here :) i was just watching Take That's ultimate tour dvd and i thought of our lovely school days haha. Hope you're doing well. Keep in touch yea? Love.

Anonymous said...

weren't you supposed to do something this night ?
"Thou shalt follow what thou say"

Mr. Chu said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG CHARLIE!!

Anonymous said...

So since your last update was on january, I definitely think that "Waitin' for Charl'" is a gud idea...

Anonymous said...

Alas, she goes with something none of us came up with...

Unknown said...

Heya Char,
Just droppin' in on ya.
Your blog name's changed to something that wasn't on the list of nominees...that I could see anyway. Send me an email when you get the chance. :) Bec

Anonymous said...

Happy Extreme-makeover-day !!!!!!! =D